Black Ops 2's first DLC, Revolution, was released on 29th of January for Xbox 360 and a month later for PS3 / PC. Revolution is priced at 1200 MS Points / $15.
The DLC includes four all-new multiplayer maps and a new Zombie game mode + map. There is also a new bonus multiplayer weapon called the Peacekeeper, which is a powerful SMG.
- Hydro: Pakistani hydroelectric dam facility with mid to long range combat with treacherous spillways and chokepoints.
- Grind: Skate Park located in Venice Beach, California. Mixture of long and close-quarters combat. This is one of the smallest maps in the game.
- Downhill: Set in the snowy French Alps with slopes and a ski lodge.
- Mirage: Luxury resort situated in the Gobi Desert that's ravaged by a sandstorm.
- Die Rise: Overcome a zombie infestation inside two crumbling skyscrapers.
The following 10 new achievements / trophies are also included in the DLC:
- Facing the Dragon
- High Maintenance
- I See Live People
- I'm My Own Best Friend
- Mad Without Power
- Monkey See, Monkey Doom
- Slippery When Undead