Black Ops II's fourth and last DLC, Apocalypse, was released on 27th of August for Xbox 360 and a month later for PlayStation 3 and PC. Apocalypse is priced at 1200 MS Points or $15.
Apocalypse features a total of 4 multiplayer maps, of which 2 are remakes. There is also a new Zombie map:
- Origins: Dieselpunk-themed First World War map located on a war-ravaged French countryside that's filled with zombies.
- Fresh: Snow-capped European city that's separated in two by a frozen canal.
- Pod: Abandoned cliff side in Taiwan that's full of dilapidated residential pods.
- Dig: Remake of the Courtyard multiplayer map from Call of Duty: World at War.
- Takeoff: Remake of the Stadium multiplayer map from Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike.
The following 10 new achievements and trophies are available in Apocalypse:
- All Your Base
- I'm on a Tank!
- Kung Fu Grip
- Little Lost Girl
- Master of Disguise
- Master Wizard
- Not a Gold Digger
- Playing with Power
- Saving the Day... All Day